Invitation to register on database of suppliers
12 February 2012
- The Phumelela Local Municipality would like to invite prospective service providers to register on its Procurement Database. Current service providers are also requested to re-register. (Notice number: 02F/2012)
Closing date: 28 June 2012
- For more information, do not hesitate to contact Mr F. Kambule at Tel. No. 058-913 8300.
Suppliers of the following categories of products and services are wanted:
- Printing and stationery.
- Repairs and maintenance of Vehicles, Machinery and Equipment.
- Repair and Maintenance of Pumps.
- IT and Network Related Services.
- Supply of Office and Furniture Equipment.
- Supply of Cleaning Material and Chemicals.
- Supply of Road Paint and Other Paint Chemicals.
- Supply of Engine Oil, Hydraulic Oil and Lubrication Consumables.
- Supply of Electrical Equipment.
- Supply of Plumbing Equipment.
- Any other services not covered in the above-mentioned may apply.
The following should be attached to the new registration forms:
- A valid Tax Clearance Certificate (Original Document) from SARS.
- Original Certified Copies of the Identity Documents (IDs) of Shareholders.
- A Valid Company Registration Certificate / Partnership Agreement, etc.
- A Valid BBBEE (Broad-Base Black Economic Empowerment) Rating Certificate.
- A company profile,
- An original or certified copy of proof of residence, i.e. water and lights statement or lease of agreement.
NOTE: All Service Providers are requested to submit a valid Tax Clearance Certificate, Valid Company Registration and BBBEE Certificate on an annual basis, as these are renewed annually. If one of the above is not renewed, the Municipality reserves the right to automatically remove or de-register your company from the Procurement Database.
New registration forms are obtainable free of charge from the Supply Chain Management Unit as from 15 February 2012.
- Any Prospective Provider whose name appears on the National Treasury’s Database as a person prohibited from doing business with the public sector is disallowed from listing.
NB: No faxed and e-mailed documents will be accepted.
Completed Database Forms can be delivered to the SCM Unit, Vrede Office or posted to Private Bag X5, VREDE, 9835 for the attention of Mr. F. Kambule.